BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 7

Last Day at the Club

This post comes a little late- after all this packing up, moving, unpacking, and getting adjusted to a new schedule. Just wanted to post these pictures from the Boys and Girls Club where I've been volunteering for this past semester (the second picture definitely tells the truth- lol). They have been working on a show called "The Mystery of Gachet," and have developed into quite the playwrights, actors, actresses, dancers, and vocalists. I'm sure their shows next Friday and Saturday will not disappoint! It was a great honor to be a part of their hard work for the past few months, and I look forward to working with them hopefully next year when I return to the Fort ; ).



2 comments:

blessed by HIM said...

How fun! Love the bottom picture:)

gamegirlfbc said...

I think they are blessed to have you around, and I know you feel blessed to be a part of their lives! It shows! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails