BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 7

In the beginning...

So- here it is! My brand new blog- an easy and convenient way to keep everyone updated on my personal life and my endeavors in pageantry. I will be posting appearance pictures and updates on my events frequently, so make sure to check back! And...if you want to see some of my appearances from previous months, check out: http://www.uscontinentalpageant.com. Enjoy, and remember..."The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams!"

2 comments:

Kingdom Builders said...

All that Sparkles-thats cute! I was hoping to see some gadgets that I could read or play with, but I know you are in the beginning stages of your blog. Your commnet you left on the Kingdom Builders blog brought tears to my eyes-and your moms. We are both so proud of you and your accomplishments and are certain there are more to come. I love you and I miss you,
Dad

canes said...

A very special blessing:hope........ROMANS 15:4 EVERTHING THAT WAS WRITTEN IN THE PAST WAS WRITTEN TO TEACH US,SO THAT THROUGH ENDURANCE AND THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF THE SCRIPTURES WE MIGHT HAVE HOPE.

Related Posts with Thumbnails